Chatters Care For Kids Inc. www.ccfk.org look for different ways to spread information
to help Operation Smile Philippines in mapping patients with cleft deformities (bingot/ngongo) throughout the country.
See their posts/blog contest
And one way they thought of is by running an online mass awareness campaign
through the help of bloggers who are willing to conduct blog contests, where participants of these contests can win prizes (provided by the contest holder) by earning raffle points and help spread information at the same time through sharing some information on social media networking sites such as facebook and twitter.
In celebration of its 30th anniversary, Operation Smile Philippines will be conducting simultaneous medical missions in November and December in various parts of the country, including Manila. Free reconstructive surgery will be done by local and international medical volunteers to patients with cleft deformities.
Leg 1 (Final Screening of Patients on November 10)
Angeles City, Pampanga (Ospital Ning Angeles):
Naga City (Bicol Medical Center):
Silay City (Teresita Jalandoni Memorial Provincial Medical Center):
Cagayan de Oro City (Northern Mindanao Medical Center):
Leg 2 (Final Screening of Patients on November 24):
Manila (Sta. Ana Hospital): Manila Cleft Care Center
Cebu (Vicente Sotto Medical Center):
Dasmarinas City, Cavite (Dela Salle Medical Center):
General Santos City
1) The blogger/contest holder will be the one responsible for the prizes, including its shipping (it can be a GC, a shirt, a thing , whatever you like, cheap or expensive)
2) They must use rafflecopter for this contest – (guide) http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/instructions/ , If the blogger is using a blogging platform which doesn’t support the use of rafflecopter, participants of the contest must include all the necessary info as a comment, such as:
liked fb page of osp (name of fb user)
liked fb page of ccfk (name of fb user)
liked fb page of your website (name of fb user)
shared on fb - url of fb post (you can see this by right clicking on the time of the post)
followed on twitter (osp) - name of twitter account ex: @name
followed on twitter (ccfk) - name of twitter account ex: @name
tweeted this post - url of tweet (you can see this by right clicking on the time of the post)
answer to the question - "What can you do to help people with cleft deformities"
3) For rafflecopter users, the contest holder must include all the following elements on their rafflecopter, (bloggers can change the number of points they wish to put in each element)
+3 like Operation Smile Philippines Page www.facebook.com/operationsmilephils
+3 like Chatters Care For Kids Page www.facebook.com/chatterscareforkids
+3 like (bloggers website fb page)
+10 share this post on fb (the one above including the photo) and tag 5 of your friends example ( @nameOFfriend1 @nameOFfriend2 etc.) <-- kindly make the points higher for this element)
+2 like Operation Smile Philippines twitter - @opsmilephil
+2 like Chatters care For Kids twitter – @ccfkORG
+2 like (bloggers website twitter account)
+3 tweet this post
+1 comment on our blog answering the question “What can you do to help people with cleft deformities”
4) Contest must end on or before November 21, 2012
5) Chatters Care For Kids Inc. and Operation Smile Philippines will not be held responsible for any problem arises from all the blog contests conducted for this project. (including but not limited to; prizes aren’t shipped by the blog contest holder etc.)
for questions, suggestions and for those interested
please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
so we can include your blog as a supporter of this project
This is a great opportunity to help those people with a broken smile,
Thank you and god bless you all!
UPDATE: Nov. 20, 2012 – Thank you so much to mum-writes.com and maspaborito.com for taking part on our online mass awareness campaign, about a hundred (combined) people has tweeted and shared their blog post, sharing valuable information for their friends and readers to see. again, Thank You So Much and God Bless you both!